It’s that time of year again. Stores are awash with families preparing for the upcoming school year. Don’t forget to put Western Avenue Studios and Lofts on your shopping itinerary. Here are 11 ways you can leverage our next Open Studios event on September 1st (Noon – 5 p.m.) to enhance your Back to School experience:
- Spruce up this year’s wardrobe with a new wearable handmade piece.
- Find colorful artwork for dorm rooms, homes, offices, or apartments.
- Treat a favorite teacher or coworker to something unique.
- Get inspired – see over 50,000 works of art in our complex and attend the Loading Dock Gallery’s Of Earth and Air show (4 – 6 p.m.).
- Learn some tips and tricks by watching demonstrations or chatting with a fun mix of friendly creative people.
- Find a photographer to capture your special family moments.
- Have a favorite book that’s falling apart rebound.
- Check out the Onyx Room if you are looking to rent a venue for an upcoming event.
- Freshen up every bedroom with a cozy quilt.
- Enhance family meal prep with a handcrafted cutting board from one of our talented woodworkers.
- Tell us how you heard about us on an Orange Survey Card and you will be entered in for a chance to win a gift certificate.
These are just a few reasons for attending our September event. However, don’t take our word for it. Come and check it out for yourself! Admission and parking for this event are free. Navigation Brewery will be open and Chicks and Dogs food truck will be on site that day.
Check out our Facebook Event Page for further details!