Join us for a special June celebration!
Beautiful art will be in bloom all over Western Avenue Studios! You’ll enjoy a
one-of-a-kind experience in our historic mill buildings! Get ready for an adventure!
To help you plan your visit, here are a few highlights:
- Open Studios – from Noon to 5pm, artist studios will be featuring lots of new and intriguing art – you can browse, shop and meet all different types of artists like fiber and glass artists, jewelers, metal workers, painters, photographers, potters, printers, wood workers, sculptors, and more!
- Mill City Grows Farm Stand – stop by their mobile farm stand in the C/D Mill Loading Dock area to find fresh, affordable, locally grown fruits and vegetables.
- Fantastic Food & Ice Cream Onsite – if you work up an appetite, enjoy a delicious lunch or snack from Cuesta’s Fiestas and Sub Zero Ice Cream!
- Navigation Brewing Company – if you are thirsty for something special, drop by Navigation Brewing Co. between 2pm to 8pm to sample craft brews in their tap room or outdoor patio.
- The Loading Dock Gallery – after Open Studios, head over to the
Loading Dock Gallery from 5pm to 7pm for some light refreshments and a new exhibit, Full Bloom, featuring garden inspired art!
247,000 square feet of visual delights are waiting for you! Wear your walking shoes!
Located at 122 and 160 Western Avenue in Lowell.
This is a free event with free parking.