Join us for a special Spring celebration!
You are invited to Western Avenue Studios where you can enjoy over 50,000 works of art in our historic mill buildings! Get ready for a one-of-a-kind experience!
To help you plan your visit, here are a few highlights:
- Open Studios – artist studios will be featuring lots of Spring inspired art – you can browse, shop and meet all different types of artists like fiber and glass artists, jewelers, metal workers, painters, photographers, potters, printers, wood workers, sculptors, and more!
- Spring Art Thing – during Open Studios, you have a chance to win one of three Western Avenue gift certificates to spend at participating studios and lofts. Just pick up a pink postcard as you enter any of our buildings, visit 10, 20, or 30 or more participating studios and lofts to collect stickers and deposit your postcard (with your contact information) in a designated box as you leave. A drawing will be held on the day of the event. You need not be present to win. Winners will be contacted.
- Mill City Grows – stop by their mobile farm stand in the C/D Mill Loading Dock area to find fresh, healthy, affordable, locally grown fruits and vegetables.
- Work Up an Appetite – No Problem – onsite you can enjoy fantastic pizza and ice cream from Phoenix Rising Pizza and Sub Zero Ice Cream!
- Navigation Brewing Company – if you are thirsty for something special, drop by Navigation Brewing Co. between 2pm to 8pm to sample craft brews in their tap room or outdoor patio.
- The Loading Dock Gallery – after Open Studios, head over to the Loading Dock Gallery from 5pm to 7pm for some light refreshments and a new exhibit, Dreamscapes: Land and Water, featuring mixed media artist Barbara Fletcher and painter Bethany Peck.
Don’t Forget – this is the weekend before Mother’s Day and this is a great place to find perfect gifts for Mom or a great place to bring Mom for a fun artful day!
247,000 square feet of visual delights are waiting for you! Wear your walking shoes!
Located at 122 and 160 Western Avenue in Lowell.
This is a free event with free parking.