- This event has passed.
Artoberfest Outdoor Art Market
October 3, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on October 4, 2020 at 12:00 pm
Due to popular demand and to safely bring art to all of you, we have added a second day. 60 artists between two days. Two markets, one location!
Traditionally October Open Studios is our big annual Artoberfest event. While we can’t host this annual tradition in our normal fashion, we can adapt and host it outdoors in a safe manner. July and September, we saw ourselves host successful and safe Outdoor Art Markets. As a way to bring art to the public and give people something to do. So come join us and get an early headstart on holiday shopping!
10/3 – Chez Rafiki’s
10/4 – Gormley’s Cafe
List coming soon!
This will be a smaller event than our usual Open Studios events but promises to be a great and safe event. Join us at The Creative Soul of Lowell and support your favorite local artists. This event will take place in our lofts garden parking lot, on the west end of our campus. Park your vehicle in our main parking lot and walk over to the market. We will also have additional off-site parking and shuttle services available.
– Guests who are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms or have been instructed to quarantine by a medical professional should not attend.
– All guests must wear a mask or face covering at all times.
– Please maintain a six-foot distance from others.
– We will have hand sanitation stations throughout the market space.
– There will be no public restrooms during this event.
We will post more updates as the event gets closer, so stay tuned in.
Rain Date: TBD
- October 3, 2020
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Open Studios, Outdoor Art Market
- Event Tags:
- #anniversary #creativesouloflowell, #artoberfest, #firstsaturday, #galleryopening #loadingdockgallery, #openstudios, art market, Food Truck, holiday gift giving, Navigation Brewing, open studios