Small Business Saturday Outdoor Art Market
November 28 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Building on the success of our Outdoor Art Markets, we are bringing you a special Small Business Saturday edition. A fun and safe way to shop this holiday season, while supporting small local businesses. If you’ve been to one of our previous Outdoor Art Markets, this will be a more intimate and easier to navigate event. This market will have over 30 of our artists and makers vending. You’re bound to find the perfect gift for that special person on your shopping list.
Food Truck: Eggroll Cafe
Featured Artist Vendors: List coming soon!
This will be a smaller event than our usual Open Studios events but promises to be a great and safe event. Join us at The Creative Soul of Lowell and support your favorite local artists. This event will take place in our lofts garden parking lot, on the west end of our campus. Park your vehicle in our main parking lot and walk over to the market.
– Guests who are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms or have been instructed to quarantine by a medical professional should not attend.
– All guests must wear a mask or face covering at all times.
– Please maintain a six-foot distance from others.
– We will have hand sanitation stations throughout the market space.
– There will be no public restrooms during this event.
We will post more updates as the event gets closer, so stay tuned in.
Rain Date: 11/29