- This event has passed.
April Outdoor Art Market
April 3 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
We have enjoyed bringing art to you virtually during this past winter, but we greatly miss all of you. With the weather warming up and Massachusetts moving to Phase 4 soon, we are happy to announce the return of our Outdoor Art Markets. A fun and safe in-person art experience, featuring some of your favorite Western Avenue artists and makers. This will be a more intimate and easier to navigate event than our usual Open Studios events but promises to be a great and safe event. This market will have over 30 of our artists and makers vending. Join us at The Creative Soul of Lowell and support your favorite local artists. This event will take place in our lofts garden parking lot, on the west end of our campus. Park your vehicle in our main parking lot and walk over to the market.
Food Truck: Empanada Dada
Featured Artist Vendors: List coming soon!
– Guests who are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms or have been instructed to quarantine by a medical professional should not attend.
– All guests must wear a mask or face covering at all times.
– Please maintain a six-foot distance from others.
– We will have hand sanitation stations throughout the market space.
– There will be no public restrooms during this event.
We will post more updates as the event gets closer, so stay tuned in.
Rain Date: 4/4