- This event has passed.
February Open Studios
February 5, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The holidays may be behind us but Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. Come find your someone special something special at this month’s Open Studios. Want to avoid crowds? You can start your day off at Tiny Arms Coffee which opens at 9 am and wander the halls of our Studios building. Our Studios building is filled with so much art, it’s like exploring an ever-changing art museum.
Food truck of the day: Lou’s Deli
This month the Loading Dock Gallery hosts a member show titled “Background/Colors”. More details coming soon.
– Face coverings that cover the nose and mouth are required for all individuals, regardless of vaccination status, aged two years and above. In accordance with City of Lowell indoor mask regulations.
– Guests who are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms or have been instructed to quarantine by a medical professional should not attend.
– We will have hand sanitation stations throughout the building.
There is no charge for this event. This event is dog friendly, we just ask that you keep your pup on a leash.
We will post more updates as the event gets closer, so stay tuned in!
- February 5, 2022
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Artist Reception, Gallery Show Opening, Open Studios
- Event Tags:
- #coffee, #firstsaturday, #galleryopening #loadingdockgallery, #loadingdock #grandopening, #loadingdockgallery, #openstudios, #tinyarmscoffee, Art, art market, Art Studios, Food Truck, gifts, Navigation Brewing, open studios
- Western Avenue Studios & Lofts
122 Western Avenue
Lowell, MA 01851 United States